The seven criteria for describing a nation’s economy introduced at the beginning of this chapter can be combined in a number of different ways. For example, the United States can be characterized as follows:
Use the seven criteria found on pp. 42-43 to develop a profile of your country.
What implications does this profile have for marketing opportunities in the country?
Write your solution for the case on hard copy and submit it before the mid term exam, no late submission will be acceptable. hand writting is acceptable
This course "International Marketing" is very familiar to you as it will demonstrate the marketing concepts in international environment. The course will be in seminar basis the students will formed a group of 10 maximum. each group will have to hand in one topic .. write a concise report (Ms word format) and present it in class(PowerPoint format). The chapters presentation will be at same sequence of the course content provided. The same group team will also present a case study relevant to their topic. Below are the course content:
2. The International Economic Environment & The Global Trade Environment
3. The International Social and Cultural Environments
4. The International Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
5. International Market Entry Strategies
6. International MKG MGT: Planning & Organization
7. International Information Systems and Market Research
8. International Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
9. Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing
10. Product & Services Decisions in International Marketing
11. International Pricing Decisions
12. Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution in International Markets
13. International Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations
14. International Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Special Forms of Marketing Communication
Cateora, P.R & Graham, J.L. International Marketing 13th E (2007), Irwin: New York.
Warren J. Keegan & Mark Green, Global Marketing, 7/E , Prentice Hall .
Czinkota, M., Ronkainen, I. (2009). International Marketing. 9th ed. TheDryden Press: New York.