Attached at the end are 12 questions and their model answers for Strategic Management, the questions are:
- What do we mean by the nature of environment and how can we improve our understanding of it?
- A- What are the main characteristics of strategic decisions?
- B- What measures can we use for assessing resource utilization? (how resources influence our strategy)
- Porter’s Model helps with the structural analysis of the environment. How does this model work?
- The resource factor cuts across all phases of strategic management, discuss?
- What are the main factors which shape and change values?
- A- Discuss the sources of power within the organization? B- Explain the method used for the selection of strategic options?
- Explain the strategic option that takes the organization away from its existing products and markets showing its main advantages and disadvantages and the appropriate methods for its implementation?
- Take any two operational areas and discuss the main elements of their strategies?
- Review the three areas relating to resources as part of planning the allocation of resources?
- A. Discuss the criteria used for evaluating strategic options?
- B. Discuss the personal and political implications of strategic change?
- A- Discuss the concepts of centralization and decentralization and how their relationship to strategic implementation?
- B- Discuss the personal and political implications of the reward system?
- Take any four influences on organizational design and show how they relate to your workplace?